At AAA Colorado, our mission is to create a culture that nurtures members for life by exceeding their expectations through valuable products and legendary service. We know that this is best achieved by inspiring employees to be innovative, compassionate and confident as they deliver the peace of mind that our members have come to rely upon. You will not only make a difference; you ARE the difference.
AAA Colorado originated in 1922 and today serves more than 625,000 members through retail branches and fleet facilities in more than 11 locations across the state along with a centralized 24/7 call center based at our headquarters in Denver.
We provide roadside assistance and battery service, as well as many specialized services such as Insurance, Road-trip planning, Domestic & International Travel, Discount & Reward Programs and Auto Buying to name a few. AAA is a key advocate for issues impacting the traveling public, such as highway safety, road maintenance, and related legislation. As a AAA Colorado employee, you will make valuable contributions to our workplace, the lives of our members and the community around you.
If you are looking for a career in Insurance Sales that provides a competitive salary, benefits package including matching 401K and lead support with no overhead. We are a growing organization with openings throughout Colorado.
- Sales Drive – you will maximize existing lead sources and generate new ones, network, qualify prospects and cross-sell to meet established goals
- Customer Focus – you’re able to establish rapport and build effective relationships with customers to gain respect as a trusted advisor while providing service on the phone and in person
- Knowledgeable – you are licensed in Colorado, or have a proven track record of success. You have at least two years of commission sales experience. AAA Colorado provides a comprehensive, ongoing training program
- Organized – Success requires multi-tasking, strong organization, and time management skills
- Computer Skills – Using the multitude of web-based programs you will need strong keyboarding skills and the ability to operate efficiently in a fast-paced automated environment
You will receive salary support or commissions earned whichever is greater during the first two years. Compensation consists of commissions for new & renewal policies sold by you. Also, you will be paid for AAA membership sales plus the opportunity to earn quarterly bonus. You will work a 40 hour week, with occasional after hours and event participation. AAA Colorado offers a comprehensive health and welfare benefits package.