AAA Vacations Showcase offers one-stop shop for travel plans
DENVER, January 31 – Coloradans can plan their next great vacation this Saturday, February 4 at Colorado’s largest travel show: The AAA Vacations Showcase. With more than 65 travel exhibitors – including Viking, Holland America Line, and Pleasant Holidays – visitors will be inspired to check out hundreds of destinations around the world. The Vacations Showcase takes place from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. at Sports Authority Field at Mile High. Tickets can be purchased at the door, in advance at any of AAA Colorado’s eleven retail stores across the state, or online at AAA.com/TravelShow.
AAA Colorado’s knowledgeable staff of travel agents will be on hand to answer travel questions and walk attendees through almost limitless travel options.
“AAA travel agents add a significant value to your vacation that can’t be found anywhere else,” said Joe Maloney, Vice President of AAA Colorado Travel Operations. “You’ll have the peace of mind knowing your vacation was handled by an expert, with recommendations to enhance your trip and the savings that come from booking through one of the world’s largest travel companies.”
The Vacations Showcase will feature:
- A wide variety of exhibitors, including cruise lines, railways, tour companies and hotels. Exhibitors are offering hundreds of dollars in savings on travel booked during the Showcase.
- Live demonstrations – Disney sketch artist Stacia Martin delights in watching faces light up as she uses her 39 years of experience to magically turn three circles into Mickey Mouse before your eyes. Packing expert Anne McAlpin will offer timely travel tips on how to pack the perfect carry-on bag and how to plan your travel wardrobe. McAlpin’s motto? “If you want to get away from it all, don’t take it all with you.”
- Inspiring and informative presentations by travel insiders and experts throughout the day including rail travel through the Canadian Rockies, tips for first-time cruisers and the hottest destinations.
- Opportunities to win fantastic prizes including a 7-night Mekong River cruise for two from AmaWaterways, a free ocean cruise for two from Royal Caribbean International; home game tickets for the Colorado Rockies, Denver Nuggets, and Colorado Avalanche; ski passes to Copper Mountain Ski Resort, and many more.
- Expanded travel store featuring luggage, travel accessories and useful tools. AAA Colorado will have passport applications on-hand and will be taking complimentary passport photos.
ABOUT AAA COLORADO
AAA Colorado has more than 640,000 members and is an advocate for safety and security for all travelers. As North America’s largest motoring and leisure travel organization, AAA provides over 53 million members with travel, insurance, financial and automotive related services, as well as member exclusive savings.