Our dedicated and knowledgeable staff is here to help you with your insurance, travel and auto buying needs.
We welcome you to our East Metro location, and look forward to providing you with excellent service.
East Metro Retail Store
19761 E Smoky Hill Rd. #A, Centennial CO 80015
Phone: (303) 753-8800 Ext. 8300
Get directions »
Monday – Friday: 8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Saturday: 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Meet Our Senior Manager
Tondyleo Williams – East Metro and Grand Junction (Email)
- 30 years call center & management experience. Certified Six Sigma Black Belt
- Born and raised in Omaha, Nebraska, Cornhusker Fan by heart. Has lived in Aurora, Colorado for past 21 years
- Strongly believe: “Your smile is your logo, your personality is your business card, how you leave others feeling after an experience with you becomes your trademark.” By Jan Danzie
- Love church & family gatherings as well taking road trips with the family and two dogs Snow & Rain
Meet Our Insurance/Membership Agents
Amber Green (Email)
- Membership and Insurance Specialist with AAA Colorado
- In 2001 she graduated from Parks College with an Associates Degree in Business. She spent the next 13 years as a licensed insurance producer for American Family Mutual Insurance Company
- Recently joined the AAA Colorado team because of the excellent product that AAA has to offer local Colorado families; from roadside assistance to travel, and insurance
- Currently resides in Denver, CO with her husband and 2 beautiful daughters and their chocolate lab Bruno
Meet Our Travel Agents
Let one of our AAA Travel Agents book a special AAA Vacations® cruise or vacation package today!
Hilaria Davis (Email)
- Micronesian, born and raised on Guam
- 34 years in the travel industry and a 9 year team member of AAA Colorado
- Enjoys traveling and an avid tennis player
Bethany King (Email)
- Has an extensive background in Customer Service and traveling
- Has an undergrad in Global Business Management and Masters in Leadership, providing her the knowledge and drive to find the most amazing experiences at the best possible prices for our members
- Her background consists of working with the airlines, ski clubs and Adventure tours, as well as a strong analytical background
- These experiences show in her ability to seek out, research and obtain unforgettable experiences for our members
Meet Our Domestic Travel Counselor
Eda DiPasquale (Email)
- Hospitality veteran with 30+ years in the hotel sales and marketing arenas
- Has multi-property experience managing the sales efforts for portfolios of up to 15 dissimilar properties in Southern California
- Has won numerous sales awards, and the one of which she is most proud is that of National Peer Role Play Champion with Extended Stay Hotels
- Believes in leading by example and in providing exceptional customer service
- Is an Alumni of West Virginia University, a graduate of Integrity Selling©, Principal Oboist with Castle Rock Orchestra, and a diehard Steelers fan
Meet Our Member Services Counselors
LeDonna Birch (Email)
- Started working for AAA Colorado in the spring of 2012
- 8+ years of customer service
- Born in Pittsburgh, PA raised in Philadelphia, PA and moved to Colorado in the spring of 2012
- Lives through our members exciting adventures, and one day wants to travel all over the world!
Tim Stump (Email)
- Joined AAA Colorado in 2013
- Helping students explore their potentials for 25 years; now helping AAA members realize their potentials for exploring
- As a kid, in the summertime, used to go to the office with my Granddad, a AAA branch manager in Shelby County, Ohio