Our dedicated and knowledgeable staff is here to help you with your insurance, travel and auto buying needs.
We welcome you to our Grand Junction location, and look forward to providing you with excellent service.
Grand Junction Retail Store
2454 US Hwy 6 & 50 #109, Grand Junction CO 81505
Phone: (970) 245-2236 Ext. 3800
Get directions »
Monday – Friday: 8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Meet Our Senior Manager
Tondyleo Williams – East Metro and Grand Junction (Email)
- 30 years call center & management experience. Certified Six Sigma Black Belt
- Born and raised in Omaha, Nebraska, Cornhusker Fan by heart. Has lived in Aurora, Colorado for past 21 years
- Strongly believe: “Your smile is your logo, your personality is your business card, how you leave others feeling after an experience with you becomes your trademark.” By Jan Danzie
- Love church & family gatherings as well taking road trips with the family and two dogs Snow & Rain
Meet Our Travel Agents
Let one of our AAA Travel Agents book a special AAA Vacations® cruise or vacation package today!
Pam Robinson (Email)
- Been in the travel industry for over 30 years and 22 of those with AAA
- Lived in Palisade all of my life and raised my family here
- My husband of 27 years and I have three sons and now one grandson
Cathy Maddalone (Email)
- Born & raised in Colorado but lived in Maine, Montana, Washington, Alaska & Hawaii – love to travel!
- Worked in travel with AAA Colorado for 14 years
- My husband & I enjoy making memories with our 3 sons’ families which includes 5 ½ grandchildren
- North America, Hawaii and Europe Culture/Heritage Destination Specialist
Meet Our Insurance Agent
Tom Santarelli (Email)
- Joined AAA Colorado in 1993 and has been in the insurance business for over thirty years
- Colorado native
- Western history buff and has recently given up motorcycling for a bicycle. He also loves to travel to warm places!
Meet Our Member Service Counselor
Melody Frey (Email)
- Worked for AAA Colorado for 3 and a half years
- As a Colorado Native, I have extensive knowledge of what our beautiful state has to offer!
- North American Destination Specialist