Count on AAA’s Travel Agents
With the explosion of travel websites on the Internet, why should anyone use a travel agent when it is so easy to book airfare, hotels and even restaurant reservations online? AAA has a great online booking tool if that is what you want, but there are times when consulting a travel agent makes sense:
- Travel agents have the knowledge and experience to help you book the vacation that is right for you.
- Travel agents have often been to the place you want to go, and give you a first-hand account of their experiences.
- Using a travel agent is one-stop shopping. You can get airline flights, hotel rooms, attraction tickets, and tour guides at one location without spending hours switching from one website to another.
- Travel agents are often aware of unadvertised offers, or deals that will soon be available. At AAA, we negotiate great members-only savings and benefits, such as free upgrades, on-board spending credits, and more.
- Many cruise lines and vacation package providers have the same itineraries or take you to the same sites and destinations, but the experiences they offer can be very different. A travel agent can help select the cruise line or the vacation package that fits your travel style, with the best offers available.
- When the unexpected occurs, such as a canceled flight due to an erupting volcano, a single call to your AAA travel agent can help get your travel plans back on track.
- As a AAA member, you receive Travel Accident Insurance coverage automatically when your trip is arranged and purchased through your AAA Travel Agency. The plan covers members up to $100,000.